The information provided by FITergize.com should not be construed as medical advice or instruction. We are not medical doctors nor do we know anything about your medical history.
The information provided by FITergize.com is always backed by scientific research and/or experience and is always believed to be safe, accurate, up-to-date and reliable. Although we NEVER promote hype, scams, lies, fads or absurd promises, it would still be impossible for us to guarantee 100% of the information we provide to always be safe and accurate for such a large scale mass audience. With an array of health & medical variables at large for each and every individual, we certainly cannot be responsible for everyone.
Also, please understand that some of the content provided by FITergize.com contain opinions, difference of opinions and a mixture of viewpoints; all of which need to be identified as such before construing as advice or instruction.
Most importantly, get your doctors clearance before making any change to your diet, exercise routine or supplementation regimen. Always consult your doctor if you have a question about anything at all regarding your health & well-being.
The material provided by FITergize.com is always prepared under the assumption that you are in perfect health and are not under the care of a physician, chiropractor, or any other health care professional.
Please understand that there is no way for us to know any of the following about you:
• any medications that you may currently be taking
• if you have any allergies
• if you have a disease or a disorder of any kind
• if you have ever had high blood pressure
• a bone or joint problem
• if you are over the age of 65
• if you have ever experienced any chest pain
• if you are currently pregnant
• if you are a smoker
• if you are on any specific food or nutritional plan at this time for any specified reason
• if you are taking any dietary supplements
• if you have experienced any frequent weight fluctuations
• how many beverages you consume each day containing caffeine
If you have ever had:
• abnormal EKG
• heart attack
• high cholesterol
• cardiovascular disease
• or any other condition
Please understand that our foremost intention is to educate, motivate, inform & inspire our readers to help them to look better, feel better & change while using caution & discretion first.
Achieve & Persist EVERYDAY,
Founder of FITergize™